Thursday, January 15, 2015

donderdag 15 januari 2015

donderdag 15 januari 2015 A bit restless. Midnight news - Seahawks fan base growth an academic phenomenon This new 12th Man anthem is sweeping the internet thanks to a group from the New Life Church in Renton, Wash. Ladies and gentlemen, The Hawktown Funk. It's a pretty clever video. And I know every place in Seattle where they filmed... even the wall of gum. Ew! Post Alley in the Pike Place Market. They stayed pretty much on the waterfront from Alki Beach to Interbay. One exception - the Fremont Troll. It's as if they took the bike trail and stopped at the famous places. Watch movie - The Fifth Element. Welcome to Flotsam Paradise! I fall asleep after Diva Plavalaguna's Opera.Up again at 6:15. Chili on toast with on egg on top for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Democratic strategist Karl Frisch chats with Steph about the GOP's moves to kill immigration reform, and the complete disaster that another failed Romney campaign would be. Yeah. Rep. Trey Gowdy startled me - Stopping Executive Action on Immigration: "It's About Damn Time" We Use The Power Of The Purse. Today I sort through old clothes. Some will go to Goodwill and some go in the garbage. Also, I take my old Panasonic Sport 500 to the Mobile Rescue Cycle shop on 9th Ave. I almost cry when I say good-bye to it. It starts to rain. Stay inside cleaning and sorting. My back is achy. Chicken pot pie for lunch. Watch WLS Chicago News. Then it's KOMO News. It seems that Metro and Sound Transit are starting a campaign to stop Manspreading. You know... those guys who spread their legs wide, into a sort of V-shape slouch, effectively occupying two sometimes three seats.
Nice hot bath for my achy back. Watch The Cycle. I knew this would be coming. Belgium On Alert Following Anti-Terror Raid. It's the top story on France 24 - Two killed, one arrested in Belgian anti-terrorist raid. Verviers is just a little city.
Pasta with tuna sauce. Watch movie - The Amazing Spider-Man 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment