Friday, January 16, 2015

vrijdag 16 januari 2015

vrijdag 16 januari 2015 Up at 6:01. Ranchero chili omelet (no cheese) for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Actually, I'm busy purging the walk-in closet. Some stuff for Goodwill. Some for recycle bin. The garbage bin emptied this morning. I'm inspired to fill it with my junk. Occasionally, I stop and listen to Steph and John and Frangela. I bump into my neighbor JR at the elevator. He's all dressed up as a 12th fan. "You're going down to the rally." And we both screech  GO HAWKS! I want to go down to the rally, but I seem to be focused on my Purge Party. I watch a little on KING-5 - Blue Friday Seahawks Rally. It's warm, so my window is open. I hear cheering. Alice In Chains to perform at halftime of NFC Championship!
Jesus Christ! Will A.I.C. do Man In The Box? Load after load of junk... 16 years accumulating. The music of Fantasia seems to suit my moods as I rearrange, pack, dump and rest. I need magic! Constantly, I'm thinking that I should have Star Trek technology to energize and transport this stuff. ENERGIZE! Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment