Sunday, January 25, 2015

zondag 25 januari 2015

zondag 25 januari 2015 Midnight movie - The Wolverine. Finally, I fall asleep. Up at 7:20. Watch KING-5 News. A lot of Seahawk spirit around here. Lots of fired-up fans are waiting above I-5 cheering Sea-Hawks!!! I like the green and blue house in Gig Harbor. Seahawks light show set to music at Gig Harbor home. Tuna salad sandwich for breakfast. Watch Up With Steve Kornacki.
Turn on A Prairie Home Companion. Nellie McKay says that Garrison Keillor looks like Grumpy Cat. I laugh because I think she's right. It's looks quite lovely out. Take the bike for a ride. It must be the magic number for shirtless weather - 60° - because it's true.
Behold the Black Hole Sun - a 1969 sculpture by Isamu Noguchi located in Seattle, Washington's Volunteer Park.
I love Volunteer Park. Cruise around then head down 15th.
Back at my place. Discover an old VHS cassette. Interesting stuff. Watch Andromeda - To Loose the Fateful Lightning. And available on Netflix...
The Interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment