Sunday, January 4, 2015

zondag 4 januari 2015

zondag 4 januari 2015 Midnight movie - Kronos. Conk out after the movie. Up at 4:55. Watch France 24 - The Observers Direct. They report on the exploitation of workers in Togo by the Chinese. Lomé, the capital of Togo, is a giant construction site, where public works are mainly run by Chinese companies. Watch KOMO News. Fantastic news - Macklemore & Fiancée Announce They're Expecting... with a cute video. Egg fried rice for breakfast. It's 41° and drizzly for my walk up to the Harvard Market QFC. People are huddling together in the bus shelter. Chat with mom. Then, my sister sends me photos of Christmas in Ohio. Warms me up on a drizzly January day. My nephew! He's so tall! With a beard and a moustache. Decorations on a face. Way to go!
I miss them. Watch movie - Visit To The Prehistoric Planet. Their helper is John The Robot. Gotta love it!
Did I tell ya? I love my new modem - SurfBoard SB6141. It's pretty!
Tunafish salad sandwich for dinner. Hot bath. Watch Star Trek TNG: The Best Of Both Worlds, Part 1. "Captain's log, Stardate 43989.1. The Enterprise has arrived at Jouret IV in response to a distress signal from one of the Federation's outermost colonies." Those sneaky Borg! They capture Captain Picard!
A US air force major in Kobe confronts his own opposition to marriages between American servicemen and Japanese women when he falls for a beautiful performer. Watch Sayonara.
Finish The Best Of Both Worlds. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment