Friday, January 2, 2015

vrijdag 2 januari 2015

vrijdag 2 januari 2015 Up at 2:53. Netflix quit playing for me. Turn on BBC News. That quits on me. Internet interruptions? Watch KOMO News. A lot of college football. Rose Bowl rout! Oregon crushes Florida State 59-20. And... Sweet as Sugar: Buckeyes upset Alabama 42-35. Great Scott! This is fun - How 'Back to the Future: Part II' Scored on 2015 Predictions.
Scrambled eggs and hash browns for breakfast. Walk down to the Chinook Building to take my Food Handler's class and test.  Food Safety Is Everybody's Business.  100%! Made copies of my card at SPL. Back to my place. Waiting for UPS. Where's my manager? Hummus sandwich and vegetable soup for lunch. 11:49 - a little snow falls for a few short minutes. Delivery! My new modem! I call Comcast for connection. I spend about 30 minutes trying to boot and re-boot. It's being a little finicky. I hang up with Comcast. Re-try by myself. It works! Qapla'! Watch Star Trek TNG. This is a fun episode - Déjà Q.
Then KOMO News. Wow! The drama in the courtroom. Top story - Nearly 30 years in prison for Seattle traffic thrill-killing.

No comments:

Post a Comment