Thursday, January 29, 2015

donderdag 29 januari 2015

donderdag 29 januari 2015 Up at 5:30. Peanut butter and jelly toasted English muffin for breakfast... and it's very crispy. We're ready for The Stephanie Miller Show. Oh, my. Cats DO have 9 lives. What a sad cat - Zombie Cat: Buried Kitty Believed Dead, Meows Back to Life.
Freespeech TV conks out on me, so I turn to Disney XD to watch Lab Rats - Brother Battle. Douglas unlocks new abilities for Adam and Chase that escalate their battle of one upping and disrupt the balance of power on the team. And Kickin' It - It Takes Two To Tangle. Catch the 9:34 bus to d'town. Connection to WWU. Wow! This place is bigger than I thought. Nice view from Viking Hall.
Down to the massive Rec Center.
This is Flag Plaza. This is the flag of WWU. It is International Career Day. Viking Hall is abuzz with students looking for counseling and working abroad. Peace Corps recruiters are present. I go up to say HI. Tired and hungry. Head to the bus stop and ride the busses back. This is my little secret - the shortcut. I'm back in time to watch KING-5 News. Seahawks pride is everywhere. Thank you, Chief Leschi Elementary for expressing it! Onion soup for dinner. Watch The Avengers on FX.

No comments:

Post a Comment