Sunday, January 18, 2015

zondag 18 january 2015

zondag 18 january 2015 Restless night. The wind blows pretty hard at night. Up at 5:28. Watch France 24 - Poll: Nearly half of French oppose Mohammed cartoons. Head downstairs to watch KING 5. They broadcast live from Henry's Tavern in SODO and show us how to make Hawktails. Theydrinks are a cheerful green and blue... Even the beer! The 12th Manhattan sounds good.
I stuff myself with left-over Shepherd's Pie for breakfast. Michael and I cruise YouTube for videos. I like the one about Starship Size Comparisons. I don't know some of them. We watch the big game on Fox Sports... commentary and all. Pacing back and forth for the 2nd quarter. I'm rather disappointed with the GB 16 - 0 SEA at half time. Pizza break. But things change in a hurry and in rather dramatic ways. Seahawks reach Super Bowl XLIX with stunning rally. Jermaine Kearse catches the game-winning touchdown.
I'm holding my breath during over time. I can't let it go when they score the final touch down. AMAZING! Relax with a movie - Boxtrolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment