Wednesday, January 7, 2015

woensdag 7 januari 2015

woensdag 7 januari 2015 Midnight movie: Deep Impact.
Up at 6:30. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Actually, I doze off in the middle of the program. BBC News alert: Massacre at French magazine office. Watch France 24. Manhunt under way after deadly shooting at Charlie Hebdo. The gunmen were armed with Kalashnikovs and a rocket-launcher, and they're on the loose.
Spinach-onion-red pepper-mushroom frittata and toast for breakfast. The water is REALLY HOT for my bath. Up through Freeway Park. Lots of guys are cleaning up the leaves. Big piles of leaves.
Down to the SPL to print out a cover letter. Walk down Fourth to the International District. I hear a train rumbling below me. It's a coal train. Coal trains raise concerns in congested cities. The International Post Office has moved up to Maynard Avenue. Over to Uwajimaya to pick up some things. Walk all the way back home. Thai-style chicken soup with rice. Watch KOMO News. We're enjoying a glorious sunset like yesterday. Justin Bieber has a new job... Working for Calvin Klein. Be still my heart! I think that The Drum Show Is Sexy, too. After all that, I need some fresh air. It's a mild 46° for my walk down to the infamous 3rd & Pine where a... Downtown attack puts Seattle man in wheelchair. Just the usual hooligans hanging out in front of the McDonald's. Set to go down to Pike Place. I'm curious. How's business at Rachel's Ginger Beer? It's really dark in there and just a few customers. Over to Union Street. Interesting. Japonessa looks really busy. Fusion spot dishes out sushi rolls with Latin-influences, such as cilantro & mango. Back up Pike to my place. I'm in the mood for a black-n-white apocalyptic film. Watch - The Day The Sky Exploded. Regarded as the first Italian sci-fi film. Now for something in Color and Funny - The Dictator. Aladeen meets Zoey. Zoey: This is my store. This is a free earth collective. We are a vegan, feminist, non-profit cooperative operating within an anti-racist, anti-oppressive framework for people of all or no genders.

No comments:

Post a Comment