Monday, January 19, 2015

maandag 19 januari 2015

maandag 19 januari 2015 I'm starting to get my days and nights mixed up. Yesterday, I was drained from all the emotional ups-and-downs of the Big Game. I conked out upstairs around 6. Up again near 11:30. Midnight move - Young Frankenstein.Check with France 24 - French police thank citizens for their support. Nächste! 2 AM movie - Cabaret.
Fall asleep in the middle of Cabaret. Eventually, I head up to my comfy, warm bed. Up at 6:55. Watch KING-5 News. Peanut butter, jelly and bologna sandwich for breakfast. Gregg is watching Flight 93. I can't bare to watch that tragedy. Instead, I review yesterday's game. Packer-man Jordy Nelson caught my eye. Jordy Nelson. A sweet farming boy done good, leading the Packers with some serious moves.
Review the photos of the apartment down the street. Hopefully, it might be my future home. I would cook a lot in the kitchen.
Love the cabinets and hardwood floors.
Gregg puts on an interesting movie for me - Naked As We Came. Need some fresh air. I try the trails, but I'm afraid to get lost. I wind my way up to Lakeway Drive and head back. Michael and I shop for dinner. Yummy lemon pressed chicken and spaghetti carbonara made with gourmet bacon. We watch four episodes of Transparent.

No comments:

Post a Comment