Thursday, January 22, 2015

donderdag 22 januari 2015

donderdag 22 januari 2015 Up at 4:36. Watch KOMO News. This IS awesome! Chris Pratt, Chris Evans Make Awesome Super Bowl Bet.
Spinach and mushroom omelet and potatoes for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. A snippet from The View about the SOTU - President Obama's State of The Union Address and Red Velvet Oreos
It's 45° and a little drizzly for my walk up to the Broadway Market. I check myself out with the EBT card. Walk down to my place. Watch Star Trek TNG: The Game. Make the best tuna salad ever for my tuna fish salad sandwich. Checking Netflix for Total Recall... I see a more interesting movie to watch instead. Camp 14: Total Control Zone. Shin Dong-hyuk tells his stories of being born and raised in the North Korean prison camp in Kaechon city. What an ordeal!  He goes on tour and passes through Seattle (obviously).
That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment