Wednesday, January 14, 2015

woensdag 14 januari 2015

woensdag 14 januari 2015 Midnight movie - Oblivion. It's hard to keep my eyes open for the ending of the movie, but that's when secrets are revealed. The cloning, the probes and the ultimate question... Who really won the war? Sleep for a while with many questions on my mind... 9 Big Questions Left Unanswered by 'Oblivion' Up at 6:45. I'm late for Stephanie Miller. The new Steph Jingle really wakes me up - Hip Hop Song 2015 from MACARONE! I can't believe that I'm still motivated to clean up this apartment. An old VHS tape amuses me with Star Trek DS9 episodes (commercials and all). (What ever happened to EarthLink anyway?) Blood Oath. Three Klingons want revenge on an enemy for killing the warriors' firstborn sons. Quark complains that a drunken Klingon is monopolizing a holosuite, re-fighting the Battle of Klach D'Kel Brakt. More of my stuff for the garbage and the recycling. I should donate my ancient 10-speed to someone, but I need to give it a bath. The problem with my apartment: dust and dirt kicked up from I-5... It gets into everything. Oh, my. My video is mixed with the original Star Trek... It's The Naked Time. If it's not naked, it's shirtless... like Sulu. Very late lunch. Turkey chili. Exhausted. Soak in a hot tub with salts. Watch some old Babylon-5 episodes... up to Rising Star.

No comments:

Post a Comment