Monday, January 26, 2015

maandag 26 januari 2015

maandag 26 januari 2015 Restless night. Too much on my mind. Nothing like an action film to keep me revved up. Midnight movie: Captain America: The Winter Soldier. France 24 documentary - Young Iranians living on the edge. Scrambled egg, potatoes and fried sauerkraut. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Jim Ward joins the show. They mercilessly mock Sarah Palin's speech - DNC Response To Sarah Palin's Campaign Speech In Iowa. Clean up the kitchen. Walk down to 4th Avenue. Bump into Joe T. I haven't seen him for years. Ten years. We hug and catch up a little. Back to my place. Watch the news in Providence, R. I. They're supposed to get the Jackpot for snow. 'Going To Pack A Punch': Historic Storm Unleashes On NE. Michael sends me a ticket for Bolt Bus. Return to Bellingham.
Chili (just like mom's) for dinner. Politics Nation is all about the snowstorm. Rev. Al Sharpton gets the city’s reaction to the snowstorm - Inside NYC’s prep operations for Juno.
Watch movie - Win Win.

No comments:

Post a Comment